Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years and is part of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
The Traditional Chinese Medicine is holistic in its view on both symptom and cause.
A diagnosis is always determined before the treatment, by patient anamnesis, pulse diagnosis and tongue diagnosis.
The treatment is always individual and is oriented towards your diagnosis.
Acupuncture is an efficient treatment method and has no or very few side effects.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has published a list with over 100 treatment methods where acupuncture has scientifically proven effective. See www.who.int/acupuncture
I treat the following:
- Pain (emanating from e.g. back, neck, shoulders, rheumatic diseases, stomach)
- Sports- and strain injuries (muscles, tendons, joints)
- Stress-related ache and problems
- Migraine and or headache
- Sleep disorder and problems
- Pollen allergy, asthma and sinusitis as well as other sinus problems
- Weakened immune system and low immune function
- Fatigue, burnout, worry, anxiety and depression
- Tinnitus and dizziness
- Trigeminal neuralgia and facial paresis
- Erectile dysfunction, urological conditions
- Menstrual problems, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal symptoms, breastfeeding problems
- Eating disorders ( Anorexia, Bulimia)
- Digestive problems, gastrointestinal problems , irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Withdrawal of nicotine, drugs and other addictions etc.