Good to know
My name is Jacqueline Ebert and I am a certified and registered acupuncturist of Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and a registered nurse and theatre nurse.
I have a solid education and long and broad experience of health care and nursing.
- A 3 year nursing degree from Germany
- A 2 year specialist degree in surgical nursing from Germany. Since 1992 I have practiced i Germany and in Sweden. I am a registered nurse and surgical nurse both in Sweden and in Germany.
- A 3 year education as a TCM acupuncture at the Academy of Acupuncture of Stockholm (Akupunkturakademin i Stockholm) and an internship at the TCM University Hospital in Chengdu, China. I am also qualified in auriculotherapy, electroacupuncture, cupping and moxibution, Tuina massage and dietary therapy.
- A Matrix rhythm therapist education in Germany.
- A Trauma Buster Technique practitioner education in Germany
In my personal life I work with fine art which I have been doing for more than 30 years and for many years I have been a beekeeper.
You can rent my surgery nursing services.
These staffing services includes specialist services such as surgery nursing in neurosurgery, spine surgery, orthopedics, foot surgery, surgery and urology.
Contact me for further details.
- Follows the demands of the National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsens) regarding registered staff when it comes to professional secrecy, record keeping and hygienic decrees.
- Has patient and liability insurance.
- Does not have a care agreement with Stockholm County Counsel.
- Has policies of environment, quality and hygiene towards which I work.
- The place and the activities are approved by the Environmental health inspection of the municipality of Österåker.
- Jacqueline Ebert is a member of the Swedish Acupuncture Coalition (Svenska akupunkturförbundet).